An exciting 40 hours of Afrikan Stories
Who said attending a virtual festival should be a lonely affair? Gather some friends and family and livestream our Afrikan Stories Day at #OpenDesignAfrika 2020 Virtual Festival directly to your own lounge!
Enjoy a great selection of Afrikan stories, animations, shorts, children stories and more to watch from the comfort of your own home.
Discover and indulge in great Afrikan stories like:
- “Felix in Exile” – an animation created by South African creative icon William Kentridge
- Afrikan animated stories for children by Ubongo – Afrika’s leading edutainment channel that reach more than 15 million children across Afrika
- “The Man in me” and “Music Activist” created by Steps
- Animations by Animation Africa
- Shorts by Fashion Designer form Nigeria, Bubu Ogisi
- COVID-19 stories told by Afrikan youth, Xtalks, Mzuzu Talks and Afromation
- “Labeled Human” & “Paint the Court”, projects produced by Nairobi Design Week
- and a selection of #ODA’s favourite stories of Afrikan change-makers and so much more.